Went in for an oil change today. Keeper got to do a down/wait for an hour. Not a fan. Kept trying to work me for treats. I hit fast food on the way home. Came inside, dropped her leash, put things on the counter, turned around and she had her leash in her mouth, waiting for me to get her gear off and share the french fry wealth. :) smile emoticon
Then we went to work. She did some nice work there, though I think the winds have her a bit jumpy to start with. Well, that and the number of books we dropped this evening might be a record. All spot-checks for gravity found gravity to still be in working order. At least I didn't drop books on her head this time....
She's having a lot of fun looking for squirrels at work. I really wish I knew a place close by to work her on stock. Her herding instinct sometimes comes out in how she chases the other dogs, and I think it would be fun for me and fulfilling for her to work sheep or ducks.
No comments:
Post a Comment