Sunday, January 1, 2017

First photos of 2017


I had planned for this to be a full-hermit day with no plans to leave the house or see people, but our neighbors have Girl Scout Cookies to sell, so they came to visit. This is a good thing.
As I pet the back of her head, Keeper smiles up at the camera
Keeper's morning happy.

Keeper sits in front of two girls in pink jackets and powder blue own knit caps, smiling over her shoulder at the camera.
Do you see the small people?

Keeper is now laying down, and the angle has changed so that Mom, sitting on the couch and talking to the girls, is visible
Keeper likes the small people, even with funny hats.
Closer shot of the happy grin on Keeper's face as she lays by the chair.
Full happy derp.
 Keeper's other big things for the day were picking up a twist tie (and having it get stuck between teeth and gums so I had to fish it out) and a jigsaw puzzle piece (that also got stuck and had to be dug out of her cheek.) I washed my hands more than normal because drool. Day 1 of 365, nice and mellow.

No comments:

Post a Comment