I do really poorly with loud sounds. I went to buy a new laptop today. Selected the computer, the anti-virus, and went to checkout. The fire alarm went off, and I physically cringed away from the ceiling with each blare. Keeper kept following the salesman. Salesman sets things on a counter and leads us outside. Keeper's handling it all better than I am, I've got a headache and nausea is setting in. Fire alarm stops, we go back inside, complete the purchase and take things to the customer service counter where they'll remove the bloatware, load the antivirus, and wait for the system boot-up. We'll go back for it tomorrow or Wednesday.
I'm really, really happy with Keeper for staying on task even as I was completely not in charge. Got several comments on how pretty she was, but it was the comments about how well she's trained after that klaxon that made me happiest.
No comments:
Post a Comment