Friday we went to Panera for a write-in. I was stressed out, not sure why. Keeper fed off of it and was a bit spookier than normal, but she did okay work in the restaurant, and did a quick paws-up on the big turtle statue. I've got to work on my own stress responses. The actual write-in went well.
| Keeper's nose under the table at Panera. |
I've been trying to play with Keeper at least once a day the past couple days, and I'm seeing a shift in her already. She's pestering me more, and just seems super pleased with it. I have to remember she's not Duncan, and adapt to who she is.
We're signed up for a dog show March 21st and 22nd. We'll be trying how we both do in the ring with AKC Novice level Rally Obedience- nothing she can't do. Mostly heeling, turns, and sits, all on leash. I'm more scared of that than of starting the new job on Wednesday!
No comments:
Post a Comment