Saturday, June 23, 2012

She's Home

The tricolor female English Setter puppy has arrived. She's settling in as well as can be expected for being in her first new home in 8 weeks. Eventually, we'll start working on scent detection for low blood sugar, in the mean time, she gets to be a little puppy in a big world. No name settled on just yet. Photos after jump.

Car rides, made of suck. Puppy would like out now. tricolor Setter pup paws at blue crate door while looking pathetic

Chew toy is awesome!
a three ring toy lays on the concrete, the tricolor bounces sideways in play

Chew toy is chewable
Puppy lays and gnaws on her toy

I think she may end up with a tail like a Husky. Puppy stands, tail curled over her back

I think this is the best shot I have of her blaze puppy walks toward camera, the sun striking her white marking

Grass is apparently amazing feeling on puppy belly Puppy lays stretched out in the grass, face relaxed, tail flopped over

No comments:

Post a Comment