Sunday, February 1, 2015

January Outing Recap

In addition to going out to IHOP, Keeper went with to the garden club planning meeting. I only remembered to get pictures at the end when she was bored, and looks super grumpy.


She also went with to all three of my attempts at yoga. Here she is, happy to be a towel pack mule before we head out. She had a couple moments of "what the heck?" there with things like "lion breath", but she was able to help me a lot, and I was very glad to have her. I was not glad to be super painful and fatigued afterward, so I think it will only be 3 classes for me. Even when I'd sit out exercises, I'd hurt and need naps for days after.

Following signing the papers on my car-crash settlement, we went to Longhorn. She really is starting to put the pieces together on restaurant etiquette, and she did well throughout. In a 4 person booth with her rump against the wall, when she lays down with her back to the bench, her nose is flush with the end of the booth. She's a big girl.
I don't know how much we'll be getting out this month, but it's nice to have her out and helping. I feel a lot more confident in my ability to go out and do things, because she's a lot more capable. She's from a slow-to-mature breed. It's interesting to see her shaping into a better dog as we go along, after having two early bloomers.

No comments:

Post a Comment