| Keeper's not sure about this "modeling" thing. |
I'm hoping I'll feel up to going to a local art museum on my birthday, and I wanted to have this pack ready to go. I do prefer "read it from across the room" size patches, because it cuts down the amount of time I have to spend telling people what she does and not to pet her.
Someday, I'm going to find a liquid stitch or fabric glue I like that doesn't leave a crust of crud so I can add patches without aggravating my wrists.
| Reflective fabric on the patches I had made |
This is a quick release pack, where the bags come off the harness. She's so confused by the pack without the harness, but she lets me use her to check that the patches aren't horribly wonky. My cousin also made a great suggestion to add a patch to the front of the Y of her harness, so people can see what she is from there. I'll add it to the list of things we need on our gear. Eventually, I'll find the perfect gear. For now, we're still tinkering. I think we're close.
No comments:
Post a Comment