Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Just a normal day

I swear Keeper's now as aware as I am that "does she bite?" is code for "can I pet?" She looked up at me when a young (5?ish) kid asked. I'm getting better about saying "No, but she's working, so leave her alone, please." My co-workers joked about if I'd ever teach Keeper to bite. Nope, but there are days I'd love to have free use of a cattle prod....

Keeper rocked it on heading to the shrink, pottying before work, then our usual work. She's still having trouble with her left and right (foot and shake respectively), but she's very, very willing to offer her feet now.

After dinner, we did a bit of heel work, just to see, and somewhere in the last *mumblety* since we worked on it, she got a really fancy prancy heel going. Positioning is a crapshoot (lag and forge), but she's nice and tight, and really snaps into a sit on the halts. Don't think I'll sign us up for the obedience show next month, but fingers crossed we'll eventually get into the ring and she'll strut her stuff sometime.

No comments:

Post a Comment